Real Estate, Municipal Taxes, and Contractor Representation
Our firm’s real estate department specializes in complex real-estate transactions. We have extensive experience representing contractors and entrepreneurs in purchase and sale agreements of immovable property, including :
- Urban renewal projects and purchase groups
- Shopping mall and commercial center purchase agreements
- Construction agreements
- Partnership agreements and dissolution of partnerships
- Restitutions to the Israel Land Authority agreements
- Banking accompaniment and ‘combination agreements’
- Management of mortgages and collaterals
- Recording rights
Our tax attorneys provide representation services to top-tier institutions and corporations in proceedings such as contestations, appeals, and administrative petitions against municipal taxes and levies.
Over the years, we have provided significant tax reduction victories for our clients including for gas stations, oil and fuel terminals, rock quarries, and others.